Welcome

I am pleased to welcome you to my personal blog, which I started in March 2009. I first became interested in blogging about five years ago, using old "blogger.com", which was cumbersome to use and I never mastered. About a year ago I discovered that Google had bought "blogger.com" and had revised it considerably, making it fun to use, so much so that I have devised at least 15 blogs on various subjects and frequently add posts and Gadgets to them.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

William T. Johnson and Theta Chi Fraternity

This is the coat of arms of Theta Chi Fraternity, organized at Norwich College many years ago. I joined this fraternity when I was a student at Presbyterian College, Clinton, SC, from 1941 to 1947. I was particularly pleased with the young men in this group.

No comments:

Post a Comment