Welcome

I am pleased to welcome you to my personal blog, which I started in March 2009. I first became interested in blogging about five years ago, using old "blogger.com", which was cumbersome to use and I never mastered. About a year ago I discovered that Google had bought "blogger.com" and had revised it considerably, making it fun to use, so much so that I have devised at least 15 blogs on various subjects and frequently add posts and Gadgets to them.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Kiwanis and Scouting





The Kiwanis Club of Washington sponsors Cub Pack 280 and Boy Scout troop 34 under the guidance of the Georgia-Carolina Council. Leaders from all these organizations reported activities of their organizations at the weekly Kiwanis Club meeting last Tuesday. Anand Suthar, a native of Augusta and District Scout Executive, told of his own background and of Scout activities in the Council area. Billy Cadell, an employee of Wilkes Telephone and Electric Co., told of his time as Packmaster and as Den Leader of his son's Cub den during the last year. Bobby Standard, a ten-year Scouter and Scoutmaster of Boy Scout Troop 34, told of his troop's activities, said that the troop now has one Eagle scout with three boys working on the rank.

1 comment: