Welcome

I am pleased to welcome you to my personal blog, which I started in March 2009. I first became interested in blogging about five years ago, using old "blogger.com", which was cumbersome to use and I never mastered. About a year ago I discovered that Google had bought "blogger.com" and had revised it considerably, making it fun to use, so much so that I have devised at least 15 blogs on various subjects and frequently add posts and Gadgets to them.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Today's Update on Calli Nickels

Saturday, July 18, 2009

It is nearing evening on Saturday. We have really been blessed this time. Calli has handled the 4 chemo treatments this time better than any other ones previously. She has slept through alot of it, but hasn't gotten sick, just nauseated and they have handled that pretty successfully. Hopefully we have found a good combination of things to help her through the treatments. We will be leaving sometime after midnight tonight, it will mean late driving, but sleeping in our own beds will be worth it.
A man from our church sent us up pizza on friday evening and she was able to eat some, she also ate breakfast this morning and so between the two she has eaten more than in the last 3 weeks all together.
The plan is for this to be the last chemo prior to surgery, hoping for good enough levels to be able to have surgery on the 3rd of August.
So really I would say it was a great week. I hope that you have had one too.
Take care and God bless,
Becki and Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment